Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Etsy Shop Preview!

Exciting news, everyone!  I was able to get a sneak-peak of the new Greyhound Threads shop format on Etsy to share with you!  The new format includes the option to view the shop in the standard one-item-per-row format, or you can toggle to the new four-items-per-row format.  Personally, I love the change and think it will make all shops easier to navigate.  The navigation bar was moved from the right side to the left side, and I think that will take some time to get used to, but all the same functionality is there.  From a shop owner's perspective, I would prefer an increased Announcement area (not necessarily as big as the old style, but more than three lines!).  What are your thoughts on the new shop?

1 comment:

  1. The shop (and blog) are looking great! (greyt?) I meant to tell you that you've done a fantastic job with your item pics and descriptions. Very professional!

    ReplyDelete