Saturday, September 18, 2010

Treasury Feature - Aqua Autumn Harvest by Caposhi

I'm so excited to announce that Greyhound Threads received notification that we have been featured in a third Treasury on Etsy!  Caposhi put together this amazing and modern take on Fall colors with her Aqua Autumn Harvest Treasury featuring warm pumpkin tones and wood-grain, with a pinch of dusty aqua!  Our Boutique Greyhound Silhouette in Orange with Mod Flowers was a featured selection, and we couldn't be happier that we were included in this beautiful Treasury- thanks Caposhi!  Please be sure to check out her blog, as well, where she features all of her weekly Treasury selections and more!

I also created my first Treasury with a different take on fall colors, called Fall with a Twist - Navy & Yellow.  No dog-related items on my Treasury, but still fun to peruse, if I do say so myself!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment